Rawcology was established to inspire and educate people that it’s possible to eat and create easy, healthy and delicious plant-based snacks and meals.
How did I get here?
After several years of developing a career in corporate communications, I started to not recognize myself, as my once positive, calm and ambitious nature had been replaced with anxiety, fatigue, and a lack of excitement for what the future held. I knew a change was required and so I started small by learning about holistic ways to heal and spent more time exploring the things that I love – cooking and putting my creativity into action. Soon after, I took a leap of faith and completed my Holistic Nutrition training from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, in addition to becoming Certified in Culinary Nutrition and a Certified Raw Food Teacher. With Rawcology, I created a plant-based community offering recipe development, nutritional consultations, culinary classes and natural, organic foods for all types of eaters. My experience in the kitchen also led me to become a Culinary Instructor at George Brown College’s Centre for Culinary Arts, where I developed and teach the school’s first ever Raw Vegan Food course and Vegetarian Culinary Arts II program.
While plant-based options are popping up all over the world today, I am determined to create healthier, better-tasting alternatives to what is currently available in the market. Given my passion for nutrition and innovative foods, Rawcology’s Superfood Coconut Chips combine a unique blend of high quality ingredients and superfoods, making our snacks a delicious way to consume a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy fats. Since cooking food at high temperatures can destroy its enzymes, vitamins and minerals, our snacks are dehydrated in small batches at a low temperature to preserve their powerful nutrients and to promote optimal nutrition and flavour. Rawcology’s goal is to reinvent the standards of packaged foods with snacks that maximize taste and nutrition while preserving our dear mama earth.
Mission & Values
- Our mission is to create revolutionary organic and nutritious plant-based snacks that reinvent the standards of packaged foods.
- We are committed to inspiring and educating people that it’s possible to eat and create easy, healthy and delicious plant-based snacks and meals.
- Our snacks are always plant-based, organic, nut free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and school safe. Using coconut flakes, cacao, cinnamon, matcha, virgin coconut oil, coconut nectar, coconut aminos , activated sunflower seeds, turmeric, nutritional yeast, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, pink Himalayan salt and other spices, all of our ingredients have been carefully selected to maximize taste and nutritional benefit.
- Proudly made with love in Toronto, we dehydrate our snacks in small batches at a low temperature for optimal nutrition and flavour.
- Perfect for snacking or try them on oatmeal, yogurt, desserts, salads, stir-fry, grain bowls, and much more. We hope you enjoy and share our Superfood Coconut Chips!