Key Lime Overnight Oats
Dessert for breakfast is in fact real. Made with wholesome ingredients, perfectly tangy and sweet, these Key Lime Overnight Oats are worth getting out of bed for. This ready to eat healthy breakfast is packed with fiber rich oats, omega filled chia seeds, and gut loving probiotics.
Topped with Berry Burst Oat Clusters: Bursting with probiotics at 1 billion live cultures per serving, helping to promote a healthy gut flora.
Why do we love probiotics?
Probiotics promote the health of gut microbiota and improve the function of the digestive tract cell lining by supporting the beneficial gut bacteria and managing inflammation. Probiotics enhance nutrition absorption while keeping your gut happy and healthy. This recipe contains Probiotic Oat Clusters and Coconut Kefir making it the perfect probiotic breakfast or on-the-go snack.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp organic honey or maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- Coconut kefir or yogurt
- Rawcology Berry Burst Oat clusters
- Graham crackers Store bought or homemade
- Put a can of coconut milk into a blender and pulse for a few seconds to thoroughly combine. Measure out 1 1/2 cups and add to a bowl (fitted with a lid) with remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When you are ready to eat, crumble graham wafer and Berry Burst Oat Clusters into the bottom of a jar or glass. Scoop oats on top, layer with blueberries and coconut kefir and top with more oat clusters and graham crackers. Enjoy!!