Peach Baked Oats
Oatmeal with peaches, cinnamon, and vanilla…aka the breakfast version of peach crumble. Full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, this oatmeal recipe is perfection in every spoonful.
- 1 flax egg
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp melted olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups gf oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 3/4 cup cashew milk
- 2 peaches-1 cut into small cubes, 1 thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters chopped into small pieces
- Yogurt or kefir
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 8/8 or desired baking dish.
- In large bowl, prepare flax egg and set aside.
- Mash banana into flax and add baking powder, spices, salt, vanilla and coconut oil and stir together.
- Add in walnuts, oats, maple syrup and cashew milk. Mix thoroughly and then add cubed peaches and mix again.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Arrange sliced peaches on top of the oats and scatter apple oat clusters evenly on top of peaches.
- Place in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with coconut kefir or yogurt.