Strawberry Banana Cacao Chia Parfait
TGIF! Fridays are for treats and sweets 🍫✨
We are making the end of the week extra special with this melt in your mouth Strawberry Banana Cacao Chia Parfait! 😋
We did this one with creamy cashew milk, but it would be delicious with any non-dairy milk of choice. Chia seeds are a star addition to this breakfast adding fibre, protein, omega-3s, and antioxidants. Combined with our Chocolate Grain Free Granola, this parfait is a tasty low sugar, low carb treat that’s good for you! ❤️
- 2 cups cashew milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Raw Crunch Granola
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large measuring cup for a couple of minutes until the pudding starts to gel.
- Place in refrigerator to set (approximately 1 hour).
- In small jars, add 3 tbsp of Chocolate with Raw Cacao Granola.
- Slice several strawberries and layer on top of granola.
- Layer chia pudding, more granola, more strawberries, more chia until you get to almost the top of the jar.
- Top with dairy free yogurt, sliced banana, strawberries and a sprinkle more granola.
- BONUS: Leftover chia pudding can be used throughout the week! 🌟