Grain Free Granola with Coconut ChipsAugust 9, 2017
Wild Blueberry Ashwagandha SmoothieAugust 18, 2017
Here at Rawcology, we’re all about transforming vegetables in non-traditional ways because sometimes we want something other than straight up vegetables. Don’t get us wrong, we love our crudités just as much as the next person, but sometimes we need change. In come these Buffalo-Style Cauliflower Wings. They’re the best of both worlds; they have the spice and flavour of traditional wings AND you still get that serving of veggies. Serve them to guests as an appetizer and we’re sure they’ll feel the same way, especially when paired with the Dill Dip.
This Dill Dip recipe was actually the inspiration for the Ranch flavour of our Superfood Coconut Chips, which is why they pair perfectly together.
Cashews make a great substitute where you would normally use cream or mayonnaise because they give the same smooth texture with added nutrients like vitamins E and K along with copper, zinc, magnesium and healthy fats. Trust us, this dip is taking hummus’ place as your fridge staple.
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Dill Dip
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp chipotle chili
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup raw cashews (recommended to be soaked for ½ hour)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground mustard seed or Dijon
- 4 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite sized florets.
- Make the buffalo marinade. In a bowl, combine the paprika, chipotle chili, cayenne, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and water. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the buffalo marinade over the cauliflower florets and mix until all cauliflower pieces are well coated.
- Place the cauliflower in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until slightly charred.
- In a food processor, process all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with Buffalo Cauliflower Wings and Rockin’ Ranch Superfood Coconut Chips on top.