Herbed Cauliflower Rice with Ranch ChipsJanuary 11, 2018
Golden Lentil Soup with Za’atar SpiceFebruary 7, 2018
Is it breakfast or dessert? Either way, these Key Lime Pie Chia Puddings are absolutely delicious and refreshing. If you’re over winter already, this dish will make you feel like you’re sitting on the beach with palm trees in sight and the warm, ocean breeze by your side. While this recipe is on the sweet side with the amount of maple syrup in the key lime layer, the healthy fats in chia and avocado will help balance blood sugar levels. Top the Key Lime Pie Chia Puddings with unsweetened shredded coconut and our Matcha Latte Coconut Chips and you’ve got one delicious recipe to kick start your day!
Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding
Enjoy this delicious and refreshing Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding as breakfast or dessert!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds (or chia seed/buckwheat mix - we use Nature's Path Qi'a mix)
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/2 - 1 tbsp maple syrup (but the Key Lime Pie layer will add sweetness)
- 1 avocado
- Juice from 3 limes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Matcha Latte Coconut Chips
- Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well combined.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or best to refrigerate overnight.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the avocado, lime juice, maple syrup, coconut oil and salt until smooth.
- Pour chia pudding into a bowl or glass. Add the key lime layer on top and garnish with shredded coconut and Matcha Latte Coconut Chips. Enjoy!
- If you have leftovers from the Key Lime Pie layer, save it for a pudding to be enjoyed later. YUM!