Unbaked Maca Chocolate Chip CookiesDecember 3, 2017
Pumpkin Seed Butter Brownie BitesDecember 19, 2017
Baby, it’s cold outside. But sometimes you need a break from all the hot cocoa and teas. Sometimes you need a chill and delicious drink like this Salted Caramel Nut Mylk Shake that can be enjoyed as a dessert! This recipe can be made in a matter of minutes. The combination of bananas, medjool dates and maca gives the recipe its caramel flavour. You’ll add a pinch of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt to bring out the drink’s rich flavours. Then top the recipe with our Matcha Latte Coconut Chips. It’s truly a matcha made in heaven!
Salted Caramel Nut Mylk Shake
A delicious, dairy free drink that can be made in minutes. You will need a high-speed blender to make this recipe.
- 1 cup of homemade unsweetened almond milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 tsp maca powder
- Sprinkle of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Top with Rawcology Matcha Latte Coconut Chips
- In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. Top with our Matcha Latte Coconut Chips and enjoy!
- If you'd like to make the recipe nut free, use coconut milk instead of almond milk in the recipe.