Artichoke Dip Delight
Looking for some delicious dip-spiration? Look no further than this vegan Artichoke Dip Delight that will satiate the entire gang! 🌱
This one is full of flavour with minced garlic, red onion, lemon juice, creamy cashews, and chili flakes that you won’t realize you’re getting in a ton of spinach. For those that may need some more convincing to get their greens in, this one is for them! 😉
- 1 ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 3 cups artichokes in oil, drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for garnishing
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 1 ½ cups cashew milk
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- ½ cup Rawcology Rockin' Ranch Superfood Coconut Chips
- 2 tbsp vegan parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
In a medium sized cast iron pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat and add diced onion and sauté for several minutes.
- Add in garlic. Remove from heat. In a high-speed blender, add cashew milk, cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon zest and juice, chili flakes, cayenne, salt and pepper. Blend until you have a smooth puree, scraping down sides as needed. Add in artichokes, spinach, garlic and onion mixture and pulse to combine. Do not over mix! Pulsing a few times leaving a chunky texture is what you are looking for.
- Pour mixture into the same cast iron pan. Sprinkle dip with vegan parmesan and place in a preheated oven to bake for 25 - 30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Sprinkle more vegan parmesan and crushed Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips to finish it off. 💫