Cauliflower Steaks with Lemon Zest + Capers
Looking for fresh Spring recipe ideas that are good for your skin and gut? Try out this gut health inspired recipe using the almighty Cauliflower!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 large handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Remove the outer green leaves from the head of cauliflower and trim the bottom of the stem, without removing the whole thing.
- Slice the cauliflower into 1 ½ inch thick slices and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with half of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then turn over and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Continue roasting until tender and golden, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower to a serving bowl.
- Top with lemon zest, parsley and capers.
- Add a few sprinkles of our Smoky Cheeze Coconut Chips for extra flavour.
Tagged: Main Dishes