Chocolate Avocado Popsicles
Celebrate those hot summer days with these chocolate avocado popsicles.
Bursting with electrolytes, these plant-based popsicles make for the perfect summer treat. Made with fresh avocados, creamy coconut milk, dark chocolate, and sweetened with maple syrup. 🥑
Avocados are a good way to restore essential electrolytes and vitamins. Loaded with potassium and magnesium, these electrolytes help your body maintain the balance of your pH levels, keep you hydrated, and support cell function throughout the body.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp maple syrup, divided
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Rawcology Chocolate Granola
- Add coconut milk, avocado, 2 tbsp maple syrup, frozen banana, vanilla and sea salt to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour half of the popsicle mixture into moulds and then add remaining maple syrup and cacao powder.
- Pour chocolate layer around avocado layer.
- Insert popsicle stick and place on a baking sheet. Freeze until fully set.
- Melt chocolate chips and cobbler oil together in 30 second increments until fully melted and shiny.
- Place a piece of parchment down on the baking sheet. Remove popsicle from moulds and place on parchment. Working quickly drizzle slightly cooled chocolate over popsicles.
- Sprinkle granola on melted chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer until chocolate has set. Enjoy!