Blueberry Chia Pudding topped with Grain Free Blueberry Granola
This sunny day calls for a Blueberry Chia Pudding topped with our Grain Free Blueberry Granola 💙
Chia is a great source of Omega 3s and plant based protein. This mighty little seeds are incredibly nutrient dense as well as create an incredible rich and delicious. This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, plant based and includes great nutrients and plant based protein from chia seeds and the butterfly pea powder!
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 cup dairy free milk of choice
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cup chia seeds
- Coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp butterfly pea powder to give your chia pudding an extra blue hue!
- Toppings: More blueberries + our Blueberry Grain Free Granola
1. Blend the blueberries, nut milk, cinnamon and maple syrup in a blender or food processor until smooth. Optional: add 1/2 tsp butterfly pea powder for an extra blue hue.
2. Transfer the “blueberry milk” to a jar or container with a top, and add in the chia seeds. Mix well, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, mix the pudding one more time (to smooth any clumps that might get stuck in the bottom), then cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours, preferably overnight.
4. When ready, layer the pudding between coconut yogurt, top with fresh blueberries and our Blueberry Grain Free Granola. Enjoy!