Earth Day Smoothie and Sustainability Habits We Love
Happy Earth Day 🌿
This cool blue smoothie is giving us all the Planet Earth love today.
Get the recipe below and check out the sustainability habits we love.
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- Splash of cashew milk
- 1 inch chunk fresh ginger
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 heaping tsp blue spirulina powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Rawcology Matcha Latte Coconut Chips
Place everything in a high speed blender. Blend on high until you get a smooth nice cream like texture. Add more spirulina if you want a deeper blue colour.
A lot of our 'why' comes back to our deep love for dear mama Earth and we believe that taking care of it can be greatly affected by individual habits.
It's more important than ever to recognize and celebrate the beauty of this planet! We are deeply connected to the earth and spending more time in nature allows us to feel its healing properties for the mind and body.
So let's do what we can to protect and honour it 🌎💙
Our actions, whether big or small, can have lasting impact.
See below for sustainable brands we love and enjoy 20% off Rawcology.com until Sunday with code EARTHLOVE20.
Ways our team is using sustainable habits:
- Eating more plant based meals - check out all our recipes for inspiration!
- Reusable straws
- Cloth produce bags - these Market Bags are cute and made in Canada
- Reusable water bottles
- Silicone food savers
- Silicone saver bags - we love Stasher Bags
- Beeswax food wrap - we love Abeego
- Biking instead of driving
- Buying second hand (ex. clothes, toys) - check out RebelStork for kids gear
- Going paperless
- Buying local
- Choosing more glass containers and reusing them
- Laundry strips - check out Tru Earth
Tagged: Blog, Breakfasts