Say hello to your new favourite cookie.
We are officially mint chip obsessed, and this ultimate flavor combination in the form of a cookie is a match made in heaven. They are vegan, gluten-free, no refined sugars, and tastes just as good as the original.
- 3/4 cup Rawcology Mint Granola ground
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp room temperature coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- Cacao Nibs
- Rawcology Mint Granola
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place granola in a small blender and pulse until it resembles course sand.
- Add to a bowl with the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Place bowl into the fridge for 15 minutes to allow dough to firm up.
- Place parchment down on a cookie sheet. Use a tablespoon to measure out cookies.
- Press the cookies in your hands to mould and shape. Space them apart on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow them to fully cool before coating them in chocolate.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Place cookies one at a time into melted chocolate and coat liberally. Use a fork to lift and drain cookies.
- Place back on same cookie sheet and sprinkle with cacao nibs and pieces of granola.
- Place in the fridge to allow chocolate to firm up. Stores best in the freezer.