Vegan Hot Cocoa
This creamy mint hot cocoa is the perfect way to warm you up during the colder months. Decadently chocolaty with a hint of mint, this hot bevy is perfect for a cozy night by the fireplace.
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Did you know that cacao is packed full of health benefits? It provides essential vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and phytonutrients. Cacao is a nutritional powerhouse helping to improve cognitive function, boosting immune system, increasing mood, and providing you with energy.
- 2 cups non dairy milk
- 1 tbsp Blume mint cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp good quality chocolate melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (totally optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 7 marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Mint Chocolate Granola
- For marshmallows, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together until smooth and silky.
- Insert a toothpick or popsicle stick into the marshmallows.
- Line a place with parchment or plastic wrap.
- Dip Marshmallow into chocolate and sprinkle granola on top .
- Place in the fridge to set while you make hot cocoa.
In a small pan heat milk until simmering.
Whisk in your favourite hot cocoa mix (we love BLUME).
Add in melted chocolate and sweetener if using and whisk until well combined. Pour into mugs and top with chocolate marshmallow bomb.