Rawcology is a proudly Canadian and family owned business. Our mission is to create revolutionary organic and nutritious plant-powered foods that can be enjoyed by all individuals regardless of dietary restrictions.
Our promise is to source the highest quality organic ingredients, to produce our foods with minimal impact on the environment and to protect our planet for generations to come.
Our goal is to inspire everyone to live RAW. Eat REAL, nourishing foods, be ACTIVE, and embrace health from a WHOLE perspective. Good health is more than the foods we eat, it’s about creating positive relationships with others and oneself, and living a full and abundant life.
Rawcology’s line of Superfood Coconut Chips and Raw Crunch Granolas are always raw, certified organic, plant-based, and free from the top 11 allergens. Our products are unlike any others on the market due to our bold and delicious flavours, including Smoky Cheeze, Rockin’ Ranch, Matcha Latte, Chocolate Cinnamon, Banana with Maca, Lemon Ginger with Camu Camu, and Blueberry with Acai. We also have a unique production process that dehydrates our snacks at low temperature to preserve nutrient quality and we are committed to using only the finest organic ingredients and superfoods for added nutrition.
Our products are always:
1. Certified Organic: Organic farming does not use pesticides, chemicals, or genetically modified seeds to grow crops. Our products are certified by Eco Cert Canada.
2. Allergen Friendly: Our products are free from the top 11 allergens, including peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, mustard, crustaceans, fish, sesame seeds, soy, sulphites, and wheat.
3. Non-GMO: Our products are Non-GMO Project Verified, meaning our products are not made with genetically modified ingredients.
4. Certified Vegan: Our products are all plant-based and made with no animal by-products.
5. Dehydrated: Our products are all dehydrated at low temperature for optimal nutrition, crunch and flavour.
Since launching in June 2017, Rawcology products can be found in retailers across Canada, including Bulk Barn, Sobeys, Ambrosia, Nature’s Emporium, The Big Carrot, Well.ca, NaturaMarket.ca, and many more.
We constantly strive to redefine the snack space with our truly healthy and delicious products.