Apple Cider Donuts
Donut underestimate how good this recipe is!
We're serious, these a-glazing treats will satisfy for a special occasion or to spice up any day during the week! This perfect Fall dessert is cakey, intensely flavoured and easy to mix together and bake for a plant based seasonal treat. We'd love to see if you make them! Tag us on IG @rawcology!
- 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cardamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup swerve icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp cashew milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp softened vegan butter
- Pinch pink salt
- Rawcology Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters to top
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a donut pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add apple cider, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, vanilla and coconut sugar. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Add dry ingredients on top and fold together until batter is smooth. Use a spoon or a piping bag to fill up donut moulds leaving the middle of the donut mould exposed.
- Place in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Do not overcook or they will be dry.
- Make your glaze by adding the glaze ingredients into a bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until fluffy.
- Remove from pan by bringing cooling rack to the pan. Get a good grip and turn the pan over. Allow the donuts to cool completely before icing.
- Glaze the donuts with a knife and top with crumbled Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters and enjoy!