🍐 Baked Pears 🍐
This delightful six ingredient dessert is easy and so satisfyingly delicious you’ll be asking ‘where have you been all my covid!?’
Bake ‘em for 30 minutes and curl up with some Netflix and enjoy a sweet ‘lil Sunday.
✨3 Bosc Pears
✨1 can coconut milk (full fat & chilled overnight)
✨1/2 tsp cinnamon
✨1 tsp vanilla
✨Pinch of salt
✨1 cup Rawcology Banana Grain Free Granola
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Slice pears in half and scoop out the seeds using a melon baller or spoon.
3. Bake in the preheated oven, cut side down for 30 minutes.
4. Allow to cool slightly before filling with cream.
5. In the meantime, scoop hardened coconut milk into a chilled bowl. Add in cinnamon, vanilla and salt with a splash of the coconut water.
6. With an electric hand beater, whip the coconut into soft peaks.
7. Once pears have cooled slightly, scoop cream into the little hole and crumble Banana Grain Free Granola on top. Enjoy!