Berry Smoothie Bowl
Looking for an immune boosting start to the day? Look no further than this superfood packed Berry Smoothie Bowl with antioxidant rich berries, immune boosting mushrooms and energizing chia seeds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries (mix of any combination of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice – example coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 scoop plant based protein powder
- 1 scoop reishi mushroom powder
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Cashews or mixed nuts
- Fresh raspberries and pomegranate seeds
- Add frozen banana and frozen mixed berries to a blender and blend on low.
- Add a little of your non-dairy milk of choice and protein powder.
- Blend some more, remembering to scrape the sides.
- Top with chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, cashews, pomegranate seeds, our Chocolate with Raw Cacao Granola and fresh raspberries.