Blood Orange Smoothie Bowl
You’re going to fall in love with this nutrient dense Blood Orange Smoothie bowl. It is packed with everything we need to get through the flu season, boosting our immunity with all the vitamin C love. This delicious smoothie bowl only gets better when you add Rawcology Chocolate Grain Free Granola.
- 1 blood orange skin and pith removed
- 2 frozen bananas in chunks
- 1/2 cup cucumber in chunks
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 1-2 tsp beet crystals
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Rawcology Chocolate Granola
- Place everything but granola into a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Top with blood orange slices, granola, pomegranate arils and hemp seeds. Enjoy immediately!
*Pro tip! Cut the skin and pith off blood oranges, and cut orange into quarters. Place the chunks in the freezer until ready to use.