Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
💜We really are all about that blueberry love.💜
This no dairy no bake cheesecake gives us all of the dessert sweetness with none of the refined sugar.
Sugar is no friend of ours 🙅 🚫. But…. we have a serious sweet tooth! Recipes like this Blueberry Cheesecake Bars can keep us feeling good about making healthy eating choices without ever sacrificing on taste, treats or sweets. 👌
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs (we like vegan dairy free graham cracker from Kinnikinnick as a substitute)
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- ¼ cup crumbled Rawcology Blueberry with Acai Grain Free Granola
- 2 cups cashews soaked over night
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup Rawcology Blueberry with Acai Grain Free Granola
- Handful fresh blueberries sliced
- Preheat oven 350 °F.
- Combine all the crust ingredients in a bowl (put the graham crackers and Blueberry with Acai Granola in a blender quickly to turn to crumbs). Press into pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine everything for the filling, except the blueberries, in a high-speed blender, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour half of the filling into the prepared (cooled) crust, tap the pan gently to remove air bubbles and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add in fresh blueberries to the remainder of filling and blend again.
- Remove pan from freezer and pour blueberry layer on top. Tap lightly again and place back in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Slice a handful of blueberries in half and pulse Blueberry with Acai Granola a couple of times in the food processor.
- Remove cheesecake from the freezer and sprinkle it on top with blueberries and granola.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve. Remove from freezer 1 hour before slicing.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!