Blueberry Cream Cheese Bagels
Creamy, rich, and super simple. This vegan blueberry cream cheese makes for the perfect morning spread for fruit, toast, and bagels.
Take a sweet spin on the classic cream cheese and incorporate some antioxidant boosting blueberries. Blueberries are tiny but mighty fruits that are rich in antioxidants, fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 block of vegan cream cheese room temperature
- Rawcology Blueberry Granola
*Bagel recipe is from Canelle et Vanille Bakes Simple cookbook*
- Place blueberries in a small pot over medium heat.
- Cook until blueberries have started to soften.
- Add lemon juice and salt and mash with a fork or pulse in a mini blender.
- Add blueberries to cream cheese and fold to combine.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Spread over sweet or savoury bagels and add Rawcology Blueberry Granola for added crunch and nutritional benefits.