Carrot Cake Bites
Who’s up for a sweet mid-week treat! 🙋These Carrot Cake Bites are great little morsels of chocolate covered carrot goodness that satisfy the sweet tooth with an added sneaky veggie hit. They are great to have as a dessert, a mid-afternoon desk slump snack or as a post school day prize. With all of the immune boosting benefits of our Rawcology Lemon Ginger Granola with low sugar, no refined sugar, and superfood Camu Camu these are a treat you can truly call healthy eating.
Sending you all our love for a safe, steady and sweet transition into the new season and routines! 💚
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 10 medjool dates
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup peanut butter or seed butter of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ cup Rawcology Lemon Ginger Granola
- 1 bar organic dark chocolate chopped (we love @hukitchen or @alterecosf 😉)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Soak pitted dates in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Grate carrot in food processor.
- Drain dates and place in processor.
- Add In remaining ingredients and pulse to combine. TIP: Make sure not to overmix, you want sticky consistency.
- Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator while you melt chocolate.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, or a small saucepan on the stove, place in chopped chocolate and coconut oil.
- Microwave or heat on low-medium for 30 second increments until chocolate is completely melted.
- Wipe the bowl of the food processor and add in ½ cup granola. Pulse till you have crumbs.
- Coat each ball with chocolate and sprinkle Lemon Ginger Granola crumbs on top.
- Place in freezer, take out 15 minutes before you want to eat. Enjoy!