Lemon Vinaigrette & Protein Packed Salad
Fresh, filling and full of nutrient goodness – that’s how we like our salads! 💚
This one has fragrant fresh mint and basil along with protein rich tofu and chickpeas to really make this a hearty, satiating salad Meal, with a capital 'M'. We love this tart Lemon Vinaigrette that gives the whole dish a squeeze of summer freshness. This dressing keeps nicely in the fridge for up to 4 weeks and is also delicious drizzled on top of any grilled vegetables, roasted potatoes or cauliflower steaks! A great staple to keep on hand! 🍋💚
- 8 cups of garden greens or any tender lettuce
- 8 spears roasted or sautéed asparagus
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- ½ block roasted tofu
- ¼ cup fresh mint, loosely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, loosely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon Vinaigrette (recipe below!)
- ½ cup Rawcology Lemon Ginger with Camu Camu Raw Crunch Granola
- Pink salt and cracked pepper
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Pinch pink salt
- Cracked pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, place greens, chickpeas, tofu, mint and basil. Add 1 tbsp of vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Place salad mix into a serving bowl and arrange radish, asparagus, and add 1-2 tbsp more of vinaigrette.
- Season with pink salt, cracked pepper and some Lemon Ginger with Camu Camu Granola and enjoy!
- Place all ingredients into a mason jar.
- Secure the lid and shake vigorously.
- Keeps for up to 1 month in the fridge.