Chili Loaded Sweet Potatoes
We love a good veggie chili as a healthy protein rich meal and normally make a big batch for plentiful leftovers. This Chili Loaded Sweet Potato is a favourite way to remix them into a new meal.
It's filling, loaded with plant based protein and the fresh radish and greens on top make it feel like a hearty salad. Enjoy!
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful arugula
- 1 cup chilli (or any protein filling)
- Rawcology Smoky Cheeze Coconut Chips
- Watermelon radish
- Micro greens
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Pierce sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place in the oven for 20 minutes until fork tender.
3. Allow the potatoes to cool enough to safely handle.
4. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out some of the inside to create a well for filling. Set aside potato for another use (we love to use in baking!).
5. Scoop 1/2 cup chili* into potato. Place potatoes in cookie sheet and bake until everything is warmed through. Approximately 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with arugula, watermelon radish, Smokey Cheeze Coconut Chips, avocado, micro greens, a drizzle of olive oil, pink salt and cracked pepper. Enjoy!
*check out our Protein Rich Veggie Chili recipe!
Tagged: Main Dishes