Chocolate Pudding Chia Parfait
A Chocolate Pudding Parfait filled with omega 3 rich chia goodness + a probiotic boost = a deep down delicious chocolate treat masquerading as breakfast.
- 2 cups cashew milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Maca
- 2 frozen bananas cut in chunks
- 1/4 avocado
- Rawcology Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics
- Make your chia vanilla pudding, add cashew milk, 1/2 chia seeds and 2 tsp pure vanilla in a large glass measuring cup and whisk. Place in the fridge to gel.
- Make your pudding smoothie, add water or plant based milk, raw cacao, 1 tsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp maca, frozen bananas and 1/4 an avocado into blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Layer Chocolate Oat Clusters in the bottom of a glass, top with chia pudding and banana and finish with the chocolate pudding smoothie. Top with more Oat Clusters and banana! Enjoy!