Chocolate Rose Mousse
Make something extra special this Valentine's Day. Our vegan chocolate rose mousse will have you feeling love in the air. Sprinkled with Rawcology’s Chocolate Granola Snack Bites to satisfy all your chocolate cravings and provide you with all the gut-loving benefits.
- 3/4 cup aquafaba (chickpea water)
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 5oz dark chocolate chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- Vegan whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp rosewater
- Rawcology Chocolate Granola Snack Bites
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave until fully melted. Allow the chocolate to come to room temperature without hardening.
- Add aquafaba and cream of tartar to the bowl of a standing mixer. You could use an electric hand mixer also. Whisk aquafaba until it turns into stiff white peaks. This can take up to 10 minutes.
- Once stiff, add in monk fruit sweetener and whisk again. Check to make sure the chocolate has cooled. Slowly start to fold chocolate into the aquafaba meringue. Once fully incorporated, transfer into serving cups. Place in the fridge to set for 4 hours.
- Fold rose water into coconut whip. A little goes a long way so don’t over do the rose water!
- Once ready to serve, top chocolate mousse with whip cream and top with rose petals and Oat Clusters.