Looking for a festive Cranberry dessert that’s low in sugar and freaking delicious? 💗
This Cranberry Cheesecake recipe requires less than 15 ingredients that you will likely already have on hand to create this special fall dessert. Drop us a 💕in the comments if you’re going to try it out!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup graham wafer cracker crumbs
- 1 cup ground Rawcology Blueberry with Acai Raw Crunch Granola
- 1 tbsp date sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ cup vegan butter (melted)
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup at room temperature
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, de-thawed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and then stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly. Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
- In a high-speed blender, add all filling ingredients up to cranberries. Blend until smooth. This should yield just over 4 cups of filling.
- Pour 2 ½ cups of cream cheese filling onto prepared crust. Tap several times to release air bubbles.
- Place in freezer and set for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile add cranberries and maple syrup into remaining cream cheese and blend until smooth again. Once middle layer is set, pour top layer onto it.
- Tap again and place back in freezer until ready to serve. Enjoy!