Pumpkin Pie Parfait
Getting cozy with these Pumpkin Pie Parfaits.🧡 Made with pumpkin butter, coconut whipped cream, Chocolate Raw Crunch Granola and pecans, they will totally get you into the fall spirit. 😍🍂
Recipe inspired by @minimalistbaker.
- 1 batch coconut whipped cream
- 2 cups pumpkin butter
- ¾ cup Rawcology Chocolate with Cacao Raw Crunch Granola
- c cup chopped pecans
- 2 - 15 oz cans pumpkin purée
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
MethodTo make the Pumpkin Butter
- Add all ingredients to a large saucepan over medium high heat and stir to combine.
- Once it bubbles, reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooled, store in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl or parfait cup, add granola followed by pumpkin butter, more granola and a scoop of coconut whipped cream. Serve and enjoy! 🧡