Ready to show your gut some love? This seriously delicious detox salad is loaded with detoxifying cruciferous vegetables and a gut loving ACV dressing. Plus, it’s topped with our Blueberry Grain Free Granola for an extra crunch.Cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage is packed with detoxifying sulfuric compounds which helps the body fight against toxins. Cabbage also increases glutathione levels, which helps to improve the detoxifying function of the liver.
Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup +1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch salt and cracked pepper
Place everything into a jar with a lid and shake vigorously to combine.
- 5 mini cucumbers thinly sliced on mandolin
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 green apple julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Rawcology Blueberry Granola roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Handful raw walnuts
- Pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinaigrette over salad and toss again.
- Serve on its own or as a delicious side dish. Would be wonderful with grilled tofu as a main.