Double Chocolate Chickpea Cookie Dough
If you haven’t already jumped on the chickpea cookie dough train, you must!
Grab a spoon and dive in! This Double Chocolate Chickpea Cookie Dough is the perfect guilt-free treat that tastes like dessert but is also loaded with fiber and plant protein!
Protein is one of the most important building blocks in our body and plays an important role when it comes to longevity and overall health. Proteins are made up of amino acids which are the main building blocks of our muscles, bones, skin, tissues, and organs. Protein helps to improve metabolism, provides energy, boost immune system, and aids in the production of cells, and the growth and repair of muscles.
Read more about the Benefits of Protein HERE
- 1 can chickpeas drained rinsed and dried
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup ground Rawcology Chocolate Grain-Free Granola
- Add granola to a small blender and pulse until it resembles coarse sand.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and dry with a clean t-towel.
- Add everything BUT chocolate chips into a food processor and process until chickpeas are well incorporated and texture resembles cookie dough. Add chocolate chips and pulse 1-2 times.
- Add into your favourite jars and enjoy!