Earth Month Mermaid Toast
Celebrate #EarthDay every day. Thanks to Mother Earth, we can celebrate and thank our planet for providing us with all life’s necessities, including the food we eat. We believe small changes add up to a positive impact for the environment, which is why we want to encourage everyone to put our planet first. Together, let’s make our planet greener and healthier.
Celebrate Mother Earth with this Earth Day Vegan Smoked Salmon Toast.
This recipe is out of this world 🌍
Ways to Reconnect with Mother Nature
- Vegan carrot smoked salmon (we love this recipe from Love & Lemons)
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp spirulina
- 3 slices watermelon radish
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful sprouts
- Pickled red onion
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Rawcology Matcha Coconut Chips
- Take cream cheese out of fridge to bring to room temperature.
- Add spirulina to cheese and mix until combined and bright green.
- Toast the bread and smear the superfood cream cheese on toast.
- Layer with all the toppings.
- Finish with Rawcology Matcha Coconut Chips and enjoy!