Galaxy Smoothie Bowl
May the 4th Be With You, and may it bring you all the smoothie bowl inspiration.
This Galaxy Smoothie bowl is out-of-this-world and bursting with superpower superfoods such as pink pitaya, blue spirulina, and purple sweet potato powder.
Superfood Highlight: Pink Pitaya
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2-3 tbsp non dairy milk
- 1 tbsp pink pitaya superfood powder
- 1 tbsp blue butterfly spirulina powder
- 1 tbsp purple sweet potato powder
- Rawcology Blueberry Granola
- Rawcology Berry Burst Oat Clusters
- Place bananas, mango, hemp seeds and milk into a blender.
- Blend on high until you achieve a creamy ice cream texture.
- Separate the nice cream into 3 separate bowls.
- Add superfoods to each bowl and blend again (separately).
- Once all 3 have been blended have fun with creating a swirly design!
- Add frozen berries, edible sparkles and banana stars.
- Crumble Granola and Oat Clusters on top! Enjoy!