Mushroom Stuffed Caps
These savoury shroom caps are so delicious for the main event with a salad at dinner or an excellent side. They don’t take a lot of time or prep and pack a lot of flavour. We like them topped with Rawcology Smoky Cheeze Superfood Coconut Chips. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup gluten free panko
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 sundried tomatoes, minced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup vegan parmesan
- ⅓ cup homemade almond ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms being careful not to damage the cap.
- Mix all ingredients into a small bowl until fully combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of mixture into each cap.
- Once filling has been evenly distributed drizzle with olive oil, and place in preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and top with our Smoky Cheeze Coconut Chips. Enjoy!
Tagged: Main Dishes