Mint Cocoa Festive Frozen Bark
You may already know that we love a frozen bark treat and this recipe has an especially delightful holiday spin!
It's minty chocolate creaminess with all the nutritional goodness of a spirulina swirl and Oat Cluster crunch!
- 1 1/4 cup cacao butter, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup Blume Mint Cocoa blend
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Pinch pink sea salt
- 1/2 cup yogurt (or melted vegan white chocolate)
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1/2 chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup Rawcology Chocolate Oat Clusters, chopped
- 1 candy cane, chopped
- Set up a double boiler. Melt cacao butter and coconut oil together until completely melted and silky. Once melted, add in Blume Mint Cacao Blend, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt.
- Remove from heat and whisk until the cocoa blend is thoroughly mixed in.
- Set up a piece of parchment on a baking sheet with edges. Pour chocolate onto the baking sheet evenly.
- In a separate bowl add yogurt and spirulina and mix. Drop spirulina yogurt mix onto chocolate and create designs by pulling yogurt through chocolate using a skewer. Crumble nuts, candy cane and Rawcology Oat Clusters over chocolate. Place on a flat surface in the freezer to firm up for a minimum 1 hour.
- Break apart and place in an airtight container. Store in the freezer. Best served cold and watch out it melts quickly!