Plant Based Neapolitan Layer Cake
Summer is all about cool treats in our books. This plant based Neapolitan Layer Cake is all kind of creamy goodness with the antioxidant nutrition benefits from matcha, raw cacao and strawberries. It's also low in sugar, and only sweetened with coconut sugar!
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Matcha Coconut Chips
- 1/2 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch pink sea salt
- 3 tbsp melted cacao butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- For the crust add matcha chips, graham wafer crumbs, oats into the bowl of a food processor. Process until oats break down. Add oil, sugar and salt. Pulse until mixture comes together.
- Press into parchment lined loaf pan. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- For the cake filling combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Split the mixture into thirds.
- Chop up cacao butter into small pieces and microwave on high until melted. Add in maple syrup, and cacao powder. Whisk until well combined. Add to 1/3 of the cheesecake mixture. Stir completely and pour into a parchment lined standard loaf tin. Tap to remove air bubbles. Place int the freezer to set. About 30-40 minutes. Once chocolate layer has set our on the vanilla layer. Place back in freezer to set and make the strawberry layer.
- Place last 1/3 of cheesecake mixture into the blender with the strawberries and blend on high until smooth. Add on top of vanilla layer. Place back in freezer for 10n minutes. Remove from freezer and add more crumbled Matcha Coconut Chips on top of the cake. Freeze until fully set. Minimum 2 hours. When ready to eat serve with fresh raspberries. Slice cake with a hot clean knife.
- Keeps well in fridge. Enjoy!