Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
There is nothing we love more than a fast, delicious, nutritious treat! Enter a stand by, Frozen Yogurt Bark made here with loads of fresh raspberries and our Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics for extra gut love and crunch!
Nuts About Coconuts!!!!
Coconut yogurt is an incredible vegan alternative. It is packed with many of the same probiotics found in conventional yogurt, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus rhamnosus, but it comes from the coconut fruit. This makes it excellent for digestive health and keeping the gut happy. Coconut yogurt also contains lauric acid, which is known for its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties, meaning it will give your immune system a boost.
- 440 grams coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics broken into smaller pieces
- Dump a 440 gram container of yogurt into a bowl. Add maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice and salt. Stir to combine.
- Place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet preferably with a 1/2 inch lip. Spread yogurt mixture evenly. Scatter fruit on top of the yogurt.
- Drop raspberry jam around the fruit and using a toothpick draw swirls to create fun shapes. Finally add Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight or until completely solid.
- When ready to eat, lift the now frozen yogurt out of the baking sheet and break into pieces. Enjoy!