Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
There is nothing we love more than a fast, delicious, nutritious treat! Enter a stand by, Frozen Yogurt Bark made here with loads of fresh raspberries and our Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics for extra gut love and crunch!
Nuts About Coconuts!!!!
- 440 grams coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics broken into smaller pieces
- Dump a 440 gram container of yogurt into a bowl. Add maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice and salt. Stir to combine.
- Place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet preferably with a 1/2 inch lip. Spread yogurt mixture evenly. Scatter fruit on top of the yogurt.
- Drop raspberry jam around the fruit and using a toothpick draw swirls to create fun shapes. Finally add Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight or until completely solid.
- When ready to eat, lift the now frozen yogurt out of the baking sheet and break into pieces. Enjoy!