No Thanks Spooky Sugar! We’ll have these instead!
We love Halloween Treats and these refined sugar free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies check all the boxes. Bake them up to enjoy all weekend long.
Happy Halloween! BOO!
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, solidified
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Lakanto monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup flour (GF flour blend recommended)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Chocolate Grain Free Granola
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, plus more for topping
- Maldon sea Salt
- Prepare flax egg and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil and sweetener. Using an electric beater, blend together then add vanilla, molasses and pumpkin puree and beat again until smooth. Add dry to wet folding in until no dry remains.
- Fold in Chocolate Granola, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place batter in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Form cookies with your hands and place on parchment or silicone pad. Place extra nuts and chocolate chips on top of each cookie (totally optional but makes them look good) and sprinkle with Maldon sea salt. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before they are moved. Store in fridge or enjoy!