Ranch Crusted Portobello Mushroom Steaks
We've been getting creative with our coconut chips and are pretty pumped up about this new recipe...
Say hello to Ranch Crusted Portobello Mushroom Steaks! 👋
Mushrooms are rich in the powerful immune boosting antioxidant selenium and a source of fiber.
We're making them this weekend and think you should too!
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup Rawcology Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips ground into crumble
- ¼ cup gluten free panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated vegan parm
- Pinch chili flakes
- 8 radishes, halved
- 8 Brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ pound green beans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Place Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips into the base of a food processor. Pulse until it resembles a crumble. Place in bowl and add in breadcrumbs, 2 tbsp grated parm (or homemade parm), chilli flakes. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425. Grease a large cast iron skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil. Put halved radish, Brussels sprouts, green beans, garlic, ½ tsp sea salt and cracked pepper into a bowl and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Scatter veggies into base of cast iron pan. Lightly brush mushrooms on all sides and snuggle into the centre of the pan amongst veggies. Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, test veggies for doneness. Coat the top of the mushrooms with the Ranch Crumbs and sprinkle remaining cheese on veggies. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Tagged: Main Dishes