Raw Creamsicle Kiwi Citrus Bars
Craving a sweet, no bake midweek treat? These Creamsicle Kiwi Citrus Bars hit the spot. We love the crunch that adding our Granola to the crust gives to this dairy free, low sugar dessert. A great weekend treat or if you’re needing a little midweek pick me up, this is it! 😋
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 ½ cups medjool dates
- ½ cup Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao or Banana with Maca Raw Crunch Granola
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of pink salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup lemon and lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 4 kiwis
- Spray coconut oil into a standard sized loaf pan and place parchment paper inside.
- Place almonds, medjool dates, coconut oil and salt into the food processor and pulse until combined. Add in our Chocolate with Raw Cacao Granola and pulse till incorporated. Press mixture into a loaf pan and put in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Rinse cashews and place into a high-speed blender.
- Add coconut cream, lemon and lime juice, vanilla, maple syrup and sea salt and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer ½ of the filling to a bowl.
- Remove crust from freezer and pour ½ the creamy filling on top of crust. Place back in the freezer.
- Place the remainder of the filling back into the same blender and add grated ginger, spirulina, and 2 kiwis. Blend again until smooth.
- Once the first creamy layer has firmed up, pour the last layer on top. Smooth out any edges. Place back in the freezer and let it rest for 10 minutes before you add sliced kiwis. Thinly slice the remaining 2 kiwis and place on top.
- Place back in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve, remove from the freezer for 30 minutes to soften up. Lift cheesecake out of loaf tin and place on a cutting board. With a hot sharp knife, cut into bars.
- Store the remainder in the freezer, if there are any left! Enjoy! 💚