Simple Herb Tomato and Olive Summer Salad
When local tomatoes are in season, and so juicy and flavourful, a simple salad like this is exactly what we’re craving. 😍🍅 Get out the good olive oil, some fresh basil, arugula and enjoy! 🌿
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- Handful of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pink salt
- Cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup Rawcology Smoky Cheeze Superfood Coconut Chips
- Slice heirlooms in ¼ inch thick slices and halve cherry tomatoes.
- Place arugula on bottom of a larger serving plate and arrange tomatoes on top.
- Tear basil and scatter on top of the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and cracked pepper.
- Break up the Smoky Cheeze Coconut Chips and scatter over the salad. Enjoy!