Rawcology Chocolate Granola Breakfast Cookies
Bake cookies. Eat. Repeat!
We love an indulgently delicious breakfast cookie recipe that is full of plant-based goodness. Naturally sweetened with only banana and maple syrup, these chewy delights are full of antioxidants from raw cacao and cinnamon, healthy fats from coconut oil and Rawcology Granola, and protein from hemp hearts, sprouted seeds and almond butter.
The Queen of Antioxidants
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup ground Rawcology Chocolate Granola
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 flax egg
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Place parchment on cookie sheet and prepare your flax egg and set aside.
- In a blender lightly pulse Chocolate Granola . Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine mashed banana, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Stir until completely mixed. Fold in flax egg. Add wet to dry and mix thoroughly. Put the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Use your hands to shape cookies and place on cookie sheet. This recipe yields 11 cookies. Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-17 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Store in fridge for the week ahead!