Raspberry Banana Sorbet with Chocolate Oat Clusters
In the mood for... food? We never need a reason for dessert but here is a Valentine's inspired plant based, gluten free treat that will totally satisfy all dessert related cravings!
Raspberries are full of powerful antioxidants that fight inflammation and are a great source of fiber. Your heart and your gut will thank you!
- 4 frozen bananas in chunks
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp plant based milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 bag Rawcology Chocolate Oat Clusters
- 1/2 vegan white chocolate bar melted
- Add bananas, frozen raspberries and 1/2 of the fresh raspberries to a food processor. Pulse to get machine going. With machine whirling add in oat milk and vanilla. The blending process takes several minutes.
- Once it is smooth add in Chocolate Oat Clusters and remaining raspberries. Pulse to incorporate.
- Scrape into a standard sized loaf pan. Smooth the surface with a silicone spatula or a spoon and place in the freezer for a minimum 4 hours.
- When you are ready to serve melt the white chocolate. Scoop your nice-cream into serving bowls and drizzle with white chocolate. You can place back into the freezer for a couple of minutes so chocolate forms a hard shell or eat immediately, enjoy!