Looking for the perfect sweet snack as an afternoon pick me up?
Treat yourself to this better for you rocky road chocolate bars, made with nourishing nuts, healthy fats, sweetened with maple syrup, and bursting with minerals from the dark chocolate. Not only is it vegan, it’s also gluten free and refined sugar free.
No cooking is necessary with this recipe, just mix all the ingredients with melted dark chocolate and then let it freeze.Dark Chocolate is food for the soul. It is loaded with nutrients that are beneficial to your health. Cacao contains minerals such as iron, copper, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Raw cacao is one of the highest known sources of magnesium, a mineral that is a common deficiency around the world. Magnesium is essential for energy production, for a healthy brain and nervous system, supports heart health, bone health, and improves fatigue.
- 180grams dark chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Rawcology Chocolate Granola Chopped
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Chocolate Oat Clusters chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 3/4 cup vegan marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place a sheet of parchment in an 8x8 pan.
- In a large glass measuring cup place chopped chocolate and coconut oil.
- Heat in the microwave in 30n second increments until melted (approx 1 minutes).
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Scrape into the prepared baking sheet.
- Smooth out top with an offset spatula.
- Place in the freezer on an even surface for 1 hour.
- Once fudge has set, remove from pan and slice into 1 inch squares. Store in an airtight container. Best kept in the freezer.