Peach Chia Pudding
Let’s get peachy. We’re obsessed with summer fruits and this easy to make peach chia pudding. Combined with Grain Free Granola, fresh sweet peaches, and a hint of vanilla.
If you need to include one superfood in your daily diet, chia seeds are it!
✨Full of fiber
✨Loaded with antioxidants
✨Helps to regulate blood sugar levels
✨Contains bone strengthening nutrients
✨Supports brain health
✨Abundant in plant-based Omega-3 fatty acids
These small seeds make it easy to incorporate all the benefits above into your daily diet. Can be added to your oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt and even bake goods.
- 2 cups nondairy milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 1 ripe peach sliced
- 1 cup Rawcology Banana Granola
- 2 tsp spicy honey divided
- Add milk and chia into a glass measuring cup and whisk to combine.
- Add in vanilla and sea salt and whisk again. Place in the fridge to gel. Approximately 1 hour.
- Divide chia into 2 glasses (or 4 for smaller portions) and place Rawcology Grain Free Banana Granola on top.
- Finish with peaches, more granola and a drizzle of spicy honey.
- Enjoy for breakfast or place in the fridge for a healthy dessert.