Strawberry Breakfast Cookies
Cookies for breakfast? Say no more. Our Strawberry Breakfast Cookies are packed with gut loving fiber, subtle sweetness, and healthy fats with all the brain boosting benefits. These easy vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free cookies will become your new favorite healthy breakfast.
Our Strawberry Breakfast Cookies are filled with cashew butter, olive oil, hemp seeds, and Rawcology’s Strawberry Grain Free Granola, making them the perfect breakfast or on-the-go snack to support the health of your brain. Healthy fats are crucial for brain development and have been shown to improve memory, reduce inflammation, and protect against cognitive decline. These fats also help support balanced hormones, reduce inflammation, provide insulation for organs, and act as a nutrient booster by helping enhance the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
Breakfast has never looked so good!
- 1 flax egg
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1cup oats
- 1tbsp protein powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Strawberry Granola chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 and place parchment on a cookie sheet.
- Prepare flax egg by whisking 1 tbsp ground flax and 2 1/2 tbsp of warm water. Set aside to gel for 10 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together mashed banana, sugar, vanilla, cashew butter and olive oil until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together dry ingredients. Add wet to dry folding until only a little floury parts remain. Add in strawberry. Gently fold them in until no flour remains. Place the bowl in the fridge for 20 minutes to rest.
- Use an ice cream scoop to measure out cookies onto parchment paper. Flatten the cookie with the palm of your hand.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Let them cool completely before enjoying! Store remaining cookies in the fridge.