Tangerine Chocolate Freezer Fudge
A Citrus Chocolate Love Story 🍊
Is there anything better than the flavours of citrus and chocolate during the holidays wrapped up in fudgy goodness??
We think not. This is a festive treat that is so decadent, tart and satisfying it will quickly become a holiday staple in your house. Not only is it vegan, gluten free, plant based and made it natural sugar it is also delicious and so quick and easy to make! Enjoy!
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Zest of two tangerines (split)
- 1 tangerine, juiced
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup Rawcology Chocolate Coconut Chips
- Soak cashews overnight. Drain well before using.
- In food processor, add the cacao butter and cashews and purée until smooth.
- In a small pot on the stovetop, add maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and melt (about 30-45 seconds).
- Add, cashew/cacao butter puree and stir to combine.
- Grate zest of 1 tangerine and squeeze the juice into mixture.
- Lastly, add cacao, sea salt and Chocolate Coconut Chips. Mix thoroughly.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour batter into pan and place in freezer for 2 hours before slicing. Grate zest of second tangerine over pieces when ready to serve. Store in freezer. Enjoyed best when cold!