Zucchini Cauliflower Pancakes
Zucchini Cauliflower Pancakes for #PancakeTuesday 🌟 This salty and seasoned savoury option is a delicious way to change up your normally sweet, traditional flapjacks.
- ½ head cauliflower, about 3 cups loosely chopped
- 2 medium sized zucchini
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup gluten free flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Fresh dill and Rawcology Rockin' Ranch Superfood Coconut Chips to garnish
- Grate the zucchini into a food processor.
- Steam the cauliflower, approximately 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add cauliflower to the food processor and pulse until in small chunks but not mashed or pureed.
- Use a nut milk bag or cheese cloth to squeeze out moisture from the processed veggies.
- Transfer the veggies to a large bowl and add flour, salt, pepper. Mix to combine and shape into small pancake fritters.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large pan and cook the pancake fritters over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Let cool down slightly and drizzle with fresh squeezed lemon juice, top with chopped dill and our Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips.
- Optional to add a dollop of vegan sour cream or yogurt.