Bagel and Beet Hummus
Toast Tuesday but make it a remix with a Bagel and Beet Hummus! 💕
We love beets for their antioxidant properties and adding it into a protein packed hummus as the perfect lunch and snack companion!
Recipe below for the best Beet Hummus ⭐
- 1 medium sized beet, roasted
- 1 3/4 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Cracked pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scrape down sides as needed and add more water, a tablespoon at a time to make sure it doesn't get runny.
- Place in container with a lid for up to 10 days. Enjoy!