Chocolate Oat Cluster Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup gluten free oats
½ cup gluten free oat flour
½ cup ground Rawcology Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax and 2 ½ tbsp warm water)
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Prepare flax egg by whisking flax and water together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Grate zucchini over a bowl using a box grater. Use cheese cloth or tea towel to squeeze out excess water. Set aside.
- Crumble or grind Rawcology Chocolate Oat Clusters. Place into a medium sized bowl. Add in remaining dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine tahini, maple syrup, olive oil and vanilla. Mix thoroughly. Add wet to dry folding in flax and zucchini. If mixture is too wet to handle, place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Use your hands to mold shape cookies. You should have approximately 12 cookies depending on how big you make them.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before enjoying!