Has there ever been an easier, more satisfying, whole food Fall dessert than a baked apple? We think not! Enjoy this seasonal favourite that takes 5 minutes to put together and leaves your home smelling like happiness.
- 3 large apples
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, softened
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup Rawcology Banana Granola
- Ice cream, kefir or coconut whip
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash apples and remove core leaving bottom intact so the filling remains inside the apple.
- Place butter, sugar, cinnamon, pecans and granola in a bowl. Divide filling into the apples.
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 45-55 minutes depending on size of apples.
- Top with ice cream, kefir, coconut whip and an extra crumble of banana granola. Enjoy a taste of Fall!